- Elite lightweight 2x Adam Lodygowski and Niall Kenny
- WSenior 2- Kate Grose and Andrea Finn (TSS/Kingston composite)
- IM1 2x Murray Wilkojc and Nick Marriott
- WIM2 2- Anna Terry and Maxi Scibor-Rylska
- WME 2x Jo Al-Janabi and Kasia Lawrence
- MxMF 2x Mark Alloway and Ruth Bradbury (TSS/Parr's Priory composite)
Racing at the World Rowing Masters Regatta in Hazewinkel, Pauline Peel and Helen Bloor (Nottingham RC) won their Women's D pairs event by seven hundredths of a second.
Dickie Clarke reports on the Veteran Men's races:
The Veteran Men entered an F coxed four of Mark Alloway, David Hickey, Dickie Clarke, Tim Sanders and cox Otto Rodd. We were fourth, with an Occoquan crew first, Quintin second, an international crew (but mostly from Port Marly, Paris) third. We were 4.62 seconds behind the winners and just 0.12 seconds behind the third-placed boat.
At the Special General Meeting held at the TSS boathouse on Sunday 13th September, Rhona MacCallum was elected club captain.
The meeting was followed by the naming of three double/pairs after club members Simon Suthers, James Dunley and Hugh Williams, as well as the relaunch of the Andy Ripley.
The day concluded with the Bernie Thompson Challenge Sculls, which was won by Adam Ridler. Pennants also went to Marcus (Junior), Ben Bridger (Veteran Men), Caroline Matthews (Women), Meg (Junior Women), and Kate Grose (Veteran Women).